Tuesday 13 March 2012

ANTS,,,,fucken ANTS!!!!

Oh boy, so Janet is down with Rooikoppie from Wales and its been going fantastic so far.  We all went to Gansbaai on Saturday so that Rooikoppie and Chantelle could go and swim with the sharks...  I just kept telling Channy that if the shark approaches the cage, she must not fear, just shove Rooikoppie infront of her....LOL.  Jokes aside I like the redhead.... she on the other hand..... well lets not go to what she likes shall we.  I think due to being Welsh it might me a disadvantage.  Janet is not disadvantaged though as she used to live in South Africa and has picked up alot of our dutchman mannerisms.  

Last Sunday we had a welcome to Cape Town Janet and Zoe and a happy birthday Debbie braai.  What a fantastic surprise I got when Shane made me a huge pink birthday cake, with 2 piece costume on it and all.  I really had a great day.  I even ate  the  costume top on the cake,  however,....... thinking I was fantastic and fabulous and hot and of course we all know Naughty Natalie came out to play, ...  I had this fucken huge cheshire grin on my face, smiling romantically at any and every man in my path,  totally unaware that my teeth were pitch black .... BLACK .... How could that possibly be considered beautiful?  Oh well, I was Vodkad up so to me I was hot.... 

Not to sure if it was Janet or Bones or my mum, but someone threw me into the pool..... I know this cos I have the bruises.  Now I know they are going to deny this but who on Gods Green earth would want to hurt themselves the way I got hurt.  No, I stand by it..... It was them, mixed with Vodka of course....

Anyway, after Gansbaai, Janet and Zoe took my mum with them to PE to go and visit my Kimmie, and of course go and see some of Welshies family up there.  I came home with Channy and Paytton.

Now here comes some interesting tidbits.... You see, I now have the house to myself.  I did not want anyone there cos I wanted peace and quiet.  Which I do have NOW.... anyhow,.. let me not get carried away and rather tell you what happened.

After Lionel left with Channy and Paytton, I was so happy to do what I want that I hopped in my pool naked.  Hell yea... it was fabulous.  I took of my sarong and put that on the side of the pool on the grass.  After cleaning the pool and relaxing.... give me about an hour here, I got out the pool... put on the sarong and toddled into the house to get cracking on setting up the pvr to record my programs for the week.  Laying ontop of my bed, I got a horrible feeling of things moving on me.... I swiped an ant... on me... then another... then another....well now, let me tell you, I was so scared that the ants got in all my crevices cos there were BILLIONS I tell you all over the bloody sarong... that I hopped in the shower .....  felt loads better and then got back on the bed to resume the recordings.  Ha, what a fucken laugh... there were ants on my bed.  I swear to you I was ant lunch... I could feel it... revenge of the ants... Hell no... Next time I will put my sarong on a chair or a table but NEVER ever on the ground again....

Now just waiting for them all to come home on Thursday and see where the wind takes us... Yay  its exciting..

Oh gosh.... Aran is racing this weekend.  Eeeeek... its vodka time.... Oh dear oh dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment