Tuesday 14 February 2012

Poor Poncho

Holy shit, its been forever since I have last blogged.  A lot has happened since then.  Many friends have fallen pregnant, some friends have dissappeard some have reappeared and well... some friends just stay the same.

Our house however has gone through some serious changes.  Had solar heating put in for that massive massive Olympic pool I built myself.. Yeah, the problem is now though that on hot days, the pool is so damn hot and yet on overcast days, the pool is cool.. WTF.  I need lessons here people.  Dont be mistaken I am NOT grumbling, I am loving the fact that I can now stay in the water for 8 hours and wrinkle up and its not cold.  Yes please. I do recall birthday parties et al where I have been sent back to the pool due to *limp legs*? perhaps, who knows but ya, it was crazy dont know how the solar heating is going to contribute to this now.

I called the insurance as I was sure the toilet was leaking and they sent out a plumber and whala,.... there was a leak but it was in the wall.  This was my opportunity to have the shower moved etc, but you all know the Rattex Queen.  Things HAVE TO stay her way till after its all been done and fixed and then she will say.  You know Debbie, they should have....blah blah blah.  Anyway, I made SMALL changes to the bathroom and she was happy.  The tilers came in yesterday to take all the tiles off the wall and do whatever else.  After they left, things looked normal.  When I woke up this morning, the shower and the taps that had been moved, were laying on the ground in the shower.  OMG... what the hell?  Had to phone the plumber again so I will see him in a bit.

Now about my darlin lil Poncho that was raped by Ryk Neetling the cat, aka Hulk the fucken horrible after he became a pain in the arse eventually.  Poncho has gone to have her lady bits sorted so that she wont slut around with that dreadful cat that wants to piss all over my house.  When Toya and Rattex Queen were catching Poncho and putting her in the box, I walked away.  I dont want Poncho to be pissed at me.  She is my guard cat after all.  Anyway, when I took Toya to the bus stop with Poncho in the box  I spoke quietly to Toya and in Afrikaans so that Poncho would not recognize my voice and just be mad at Rattex and Toya.  I am hoping it worked.  Will see Poncho tomorrow and give her loads of love and hope and pray its not me that she is gonna take her pissed off mood out on.

And a solid whoop cos Jan is coming to SA and arriving the day before my birthday.  SO damn happy about that I tell ya.  So very very happy..... Oooooh and she is taking the Rattex Queen to Gansbaai and to Port Elizabeth for a short while.

PEACE AND TRANQUILITY TO YA'LL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment