Friday 20 July 2012

Long time eh....

Good heavens.... I am as confused as the bloody weather here I tell you.  I am super impressed that SAPS gave every homeowner in our complex a letter requesting a meeting with all of us due to crime.  Seems we have some nice stuff that other people want to appropriate.  My bicycle was stolen, hence me buying the eBike and now NO ONE has a bike like that so they cant still this shit....And most of my neighbours have been robbed.  There were gun shots in the churchyard... NEXT to the complex..  I am not living in the Cape Flats, just a simple complex with normal people.  We met with the police last night but they never issued us with weapons of mass destruction.  What is wrong here?  LOL  ok ok good heavens kidding....I recall the time the police came to raid my house due to an anonymous tip off saying its a brothel right, so last night, at the meeting, I asked the police, in front of ALL the neighbours....if they could please curb the crime in the complex as it brought my brothel to an abrupt halt.  I said customers stopped coming cos of the break ins to cars......The room gasped and then everyone laughed.  The police did say that I may not open a brothel now.. Damn them....

As for my new hair... the long blonde ones... I feel like I belong on RuPauls drag race..  I look proper drag queenish.....wait.. not quite there but getting there.  I dont know what happened.  The hair is getting less and less and so i need to decide to I really want long hair or do I want to let it just grow.  Fuckit... we all know that is not going to happen.  That is why I am where I am with my hair right now.  Its cos I cant stand it short so had extensions put in.  What a mission.  Never going to light a cigarette on the gas stove ever again... NEVER EVER.....

Janine is down from Jhb with her boyfriend and Irene is down for a week as well.  Seems like its party central at my place for the weekend as it is Janines birthday. Hell yea... Vodka time... and 60 seconds (our version established by Channy)...oh boy... bring on the hayfever... I am so ready.  And then of course my lil girl is coming to visit next week or the week thereafter.  And its the Rattex Queens birthday then, so ya... another party.  And here I have been elected as Chairman of the Home Owners Association in the complex and I am the one that has all the parties.  Bless them... I think before I wear the title though I am seriously considering passing it on.... My mouth is too big and I am too loud and I am capable of pissing people off. Ask my ex friend... he knows very well...

Dunno if I mentioned that I read 50 Shades of Grey and the 2 follow ups.  Oh my word.  LOVED the book now look at all men in a predatory way... sis on me.... I really do need to behave......

Ok this whips and chains bitch is saying toodles for now..... chat to you all soon.  Oh and if there are drunk tweets it will be my alter ego *naughty Natalie*. I will however try and hide the phone from her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment