Monday 5 December 2011

Drama and charity

Goodness me, I have not been able to stop laughing today.  I got loads of emails and of course my cooked goose also had to send me some stuff.  She is a funny bunny I tell you...... Ranting and raving and the more I respond with my bwhahahha and my lolling the angrier she is getting and the more insulting she is getting.  Shame man, I must stop laughing at her cos I know she cannot help it.  She is still stuck on the fact that I only have 8 followers on the blog.  That being said, I wonder if she realises that people read my blog through facebook and twitter and therefore do NOT need to become a follower.  Oh well, thats just my ignorance as I know nothing...

Anyway, my eyes are still swollen from drinking on Saturday.  I was useless yesterday, absolutely useless but ended up going to Shelley and Armando and having a braai and a good swim there to clear the head. Pity it did not stop the swelling. Due to vodka, I look like Americas most wanted right now... Aaarg, why do good times always follow with sore heads and swelling.

We had a charity braai to collect some funds as well as some non perishables for a friend.  It went down very well.  I have to thank the Spar and that sexy Richard Rebeiro from the Spar for donating the rolls.... I could have him on a roll I tell ya...  And of course the people that pitched up to support what we were doing.  You are all fabulous and I KNEW that you would be there without a doubt.  Its funny how we always know who is going to help and who is sincere. I love that about my friends... Oh and I do mean friends and NOT acquintasnces ok.  Lets get that sorted out...LOL....

I need to get home to go and swim.  Its far too hot to be indoors.  I need some relaxation...

No comments:

Post a Comment