Monday 28 November 2011

Brothels

Well now, you know that expression that you can never have too many friends....Its a lie.  Apparently you can!! And it can lead to all kinds of things.  On Friday afternoon, Megan, Sasha, the Rattex Queen, Toya and myself were at my house.  I had phoned the Gas Shoppe to bring me gas as the stove had died.  While we were waiting for the gas man, Megan sees a guy looking over our wall.  She shows him some serious sign language about him going around to the front of the house.  I was busy making coffee and stepped out of the kitchen to go the front door to tell the guy to come there.  As I open the door there is another guy standing at my front door.  I smile and say ooooh helllooooo you must be the gas guys.  The guy says no... he is SAPS.  So we are all laughing and smiling and not believing a word cos after all we are waiting for the gas guy right.....Anyway, the next minute, there is another guy so now we have 3 guys and they are in our house and laughing with us etc etc.  Eventually they tell us, that they are following up an anonymous complaint that my house is a brothel/strip club.  I was like *hell yeah, see that woman.... (the Rattex Queen aka my mother) she is my main money spinner.* I then point to Toya who is innocently standing doing the ironing and I say *you see her... she is my 2nd biggest money spinner*... and we are all laughing.  I still tell the Police that its a pity they cant see snap crackle and pop in action... (thats Jan, Rattex Queen and Nazek).... Big joke....

But now honestly, we are all saying that they are joking and we really do not believe them cos they are laughing with us... until ..... the one shows me an anonymous email they received.   It was in the lines of  *lots of vehicle movement at ............................ *  What the fuck???? I have friends... and I am fortunate to have friends but apparently it is burning someone elses arse.

SO, I just want to thank my friends that come and visit... bwhahahahha, cos without you people, no one would have suspected I run a brothel.....LOLOLOLOL....Oooooh and DO NOT FORGET... SATURDAY is Charity Braai day for a friend... Bring Non perishable goods and R50-00 but you can bring more if you want......

Now let this be a lesson, be proud of your friends.  Regardless of who they are and what they do cos you never know, there could be a hooker in each one of us without us even knowing.  We all found that out on Friday...

By the way, if anyone knows anyone that knows someone that does lapband...I am ready.....

No comments:

Post a Comment