Monday 19 March 2012

Racing with the Stars

It was hot and it was exciting..... and of course Ponchos and Vodka was flowing.... Initially however it started all calm and cool....we were all screaming and shouting for our local boys (sorry Greg will holler for you next time bud). Did not even know you were in town till I saw your dad. And that was after the 1st race.......

As the day progressed, the vodka started flowing and ponchos were poured and oh well.  This time it was rather different though. There was a band playing and it was getting exciting.  They were playing afrikaans music.  Yep I now want Kaptein span die seile as my ringtone on my phone....and I am gonna get it.  The next time this phone rings I will go in full dutchman mode.  Pasop mense....Hier kom die dutchie.....

Well with the music flowing as well as the vodka we were all langarming and the strangest thing happened.  I morphed into Julius Malemas wife.  Yep I cunt reememba who invedid mah hed.  I hed so much fun.  I theenk I must avoid this in my life.  Itch and every pearson enjoyed themselves. I am lenning to tok well now..... I am epplying to be his personal assis-tent.  I will be verrry verrry gud at it..

I have no fucken clue how that happened but anyway, we all became comrades and spoke like them.  Oh well Juju hope you had fun... We sure as shit did.....AT YOUR EXPENSE bud.....

Anyway, now its a new week and a new adventure.  Tomorrow night we are having a party for Chantelles birthday so that can only be good.  I see good times ahead for the week.

Just a bit sad that Janet is leaving to go back to Wales.  We just have to be patient and know that she loves us and will be back....

Have a fantastic week you lot.  I will blog later in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment