Tuesday 4 October 2011

Impending Grannyhood

Oh my word, my lil Princess Poncho is so far pregnant and I think she is about to have her kittens.  She woke me up in the middle of the night just to hold her.  To tell you that I shat myself is an understatement cos I am no vet.  Anyway, I think the daddy cat (hereinafter referred to as Ryk Neetling of cats, cos he is one hot cat), should take his responsibility more seriously than just sitting outside the window serenading my lil Poncho.  I know he is love cos he has moved into my garden, dug up the flowers and made it his spot.  He watches that garden so ferociously that poor Ciska cant even go outside to wee cos he moers her.  However Poncho reigns supreme in Ryks eyes cos she can go wherever she wants.  She is dissing him badly at the moment and I feel really bad for him cos he is the baby kittens daddy.  (Well at least I hope so).  I wonder if he is going to do the parental thing well and support Poncho and the kittens?  You know, like pay maintenance.  Thank heavens they dont do nappies and crap like that.

After my lil Poncho woke me up I realised then that when she has her kittens she intends for the granny (thats me) to be there and assist.  I dont know how this is going to work unless I have a barf bucket... As for her thinking she is having it on the luxury of my bed. .......she has some bad news coming her way.  I know I should have sympathy but bugger that man... its MY bed.!!!  Not utelized to its full potential I can assure you, but nonetheless still MINE.....

I wonder if I can trace Ryks family and find out if they are gonna pay labola.  Hell I am all up for my cat to get married I tell ya.  Poncho is a small cat, not a kitten a cat, but I wish you could get minature cats like you do dogs.  Like a chihuahua but in cat terminology.  We can then name the breed a catten...Hmmm thats a bit lame but I will be thinking about it....

For now though, before I become a gran, I just need to do some work... Arg this old age I tell ya.  Oh.... and about the diet....forgetabootit..... thats down the toilet......so, anyone know anyone that knows anyone that can do some lapband on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment