Wednesday 28 September 2011

What the F.....

Oh my gosh.....5 weeks maybe more... holy crap.. thats when last I was on diet.  Or when I exercised for that matter.  Shit a brick... I dunno eh....this diet shit has to stop.  I want to loose the weight right.  I NEED to loose the weight but .....I have Shane as a neighbour and what a neighbour she is.  At night she brings me a treat..OMG... I just enjoy the treats so much, but its not helping with my thighs for heavens sake.  Those damn thighs love each other so much that I think they are scared of seperation anxiety and therefore wanna stick together.   : - ( ....... My mind however feels that they need to have a seperation.  A proper break up.  *You ...lefty, fuck off.... leave the right alone*  kinda thing. I think it will be best for them.  You know, its when you see a relationship and you KNOW its not a good one... well thats my left and right thigh I tell ya....  I think perhaps NEXT week I shall be back on my bicycle.  Oh hell... I feel the pain already.

Ok so now to the good stuff.  Aran is racing a 1000cc in the Nationals at Killarney this weekend.  By now, those who know me know its Vodka time.  This time however I think its gonna be more rather than less and I really would prefer it the other way. Vodka also entails caramel vodka, chocolate vodka, -  I have to say this cos I KNOW Megan is going to say...NO SHOTS Debbie.. I DONT DO shots... YEP.... I dont either but....its race day and its VODKA day...

 It will be nice to see Clinty again.  His absence has been noted and I truly hope that  Sasha whips his arse in shape.  LOL...I dont think he is gonna like me saying that.  Oh well its my blog page....hehehehehe....

Gee, after Aran not racing superbikes since November last year, he has to go bigger and get the 1000cc this year.  Yeah, dont freak your mom out son, she is crazy enough ok.... Nah he is pretty damn good on a fast bike if I have to say so myself.  Go big or go home son and I know you go big.  BIG.....did I say THAT word.  oh hell noooooooooooo not again...my diet shit shit shit.....what is a woman suppose to do ....LOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY YE'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment