Thursday 1 September 2011

Are you nawty

Hello and here is the thing...I keep meeting these randoms on facebook and the most bizarre thing they ask me is....are you nawty..  Now as far as I know THAT word is spelt naughty.  I am assuming that they spell it incorrect on purpose or that it has another meaning.  Last time I was naughty I got a fucken hiding sunshine and it hurt like hell ok.  Nawty does NOT mean.... do you shag? Are you los?  Can I do you even though you dont know me? Can I do you even tho I am butt ugly? Noooo noooo nooooo you are wrong.. What the hell...that is NOT nawty you fucken perve...that just means you are horny thats all. SO my adivce to you, dont ask me stupid questions just say...I am horny and I shag anything that moves, that way its quick and painless for me to tell you to fuck off...get it..

Oh dear, my blind dates are getting less and less, must be my stunning personality...oh wait.....MUST be cos I am not nawty... WTF.... I dont wear a nappy, I dont need a spanking HOWEVER.....if you want one, I am all up for moering you ok...bring it on sunshine and lets see what happens when I beat yer arse till your nose bleeds honey....

Hmmm I seem a bit aggressive eh.  LOL I  am not.... Oh shit...and now the font on this thing just changed.  Oh give me strength today oh give me strength... 


I am going shopping after work for filters for my ciggies.  I smoke with long filters cos I wanna keep my lungs in a semi good condition.  I cant claim good on that one at all cos its skrewed already from smoking all those years but having taken care of it for the last couple I recon I am ok...


For now friends and foe, I need to do a bit of work as I think our customers are angry.. Wait let me not bullshit...they ARE angry.  Its like I made sure it was Eid yesterday therefore their work could not be done.  GO on then, keep on moaning cos I really dont give a shit....


I am really going shopping though... that will make me feel better...

No comments:

Post a Comment